Friday, April 15, 2011

First Entry: The Modus Operandi

So, this is my first entry into the blogging world. A world I felt was once reserved for the obnoxiously self important; the insistent jerk who screamed, "THIS is what I think, and you NEEEEEED to know about it!" Well, now I'm one of those assholes. Why? .....because I read their stuff. I read and ENJOY these pushy jerks throwing their opinions out there as if we're supposed to care. So screw it. Why not throw my two cents into the ring? I have thoughts, feelings and insights too, right? I'm going to talk about food. Food in Rochester, New York. Food made by hard working individuals, a lot of the time immigrants, trying to make a new life for themselves. These people are some of my favorite in the world. Their courage, determination, and just straight up balls amaze me and they're absolutely worthy of my (and your's) attention, respect, and admiration. Perhaps my mom being one of them gives me a bias. Whatever! But enough on that little tangent. FOOD. FOOD. FOOD. FOOD. Where to eat it, what to buy, why I love it, how to make prepare it, blah blah blah. I'll talk about that a little bit. I'll talk about music and movies too. And people. And whatever I feel like. But mostly just food. It's the world's second universal language behind laughter, and hopefully you'll get a little of that too. BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment