Saturday, April 16, 2011

Big Deal Pizzeria

(1:03 A.M.) So I'm sitting here on a Friday night after a hard night's work, watching the spaghetti western classic Django (Django is currently eating chili with a spatula), and a man is feeling some pizza and wings. At first I was going to get some Bertino's; they had a deal for a large cheese and 12 wings for 18.99 but after being put on hold for five freaking minutes I said "fuckit" and called Big Deal, who apparently have a deal for a large cheese and 20 wings for only a buck more. Yeah baby. I feel like I'm getting burned out on the usual Buffalo style sauce, so I ordered half of them as Garlic Parm, and the other half as Cajun BBQ. The pizza is to be well done and crispy, if they know what's good for them. We'll see how the food is when they get here. C'mon boys.
.
.
.
.
.
(2:12 A.M.) Where the hell are these guys?...
.
..
.
.
...
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment